Becoming a Boardroom Salon for Men Franchisee is an important decision for you and your family. To help you gather and evaluate the information you need to make that decision, we’ve created the following step-by-step process:
- Visit our website – Learn about The Boardroom Salon for Men and our franchise program.
- Submit an on-line Request for Franchise Information – Promply following your request, we will send you additional information about our franchise program and call you to schedule an introductory telephone call with one of our Franchise Development Consultants. Your Request For Franchise Information will tell us a little bit about you and your interest in becoming a Boardroom Salon for Men Franchisee.
- Schedule an introductory telephone call – After you have had an opportunity to review the additional information we send you, one of our Franchise Development Consultants will contact you to answer any questions you may have, provide additional information you need and help you take the next step in your due diligence process for this opportunity.
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Document – We will send you our Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”) after you have spoken to one of our Franchise Development Consultants. The FDD will give you a wealth of information about our franchise program. In order to comply with state and federal franchise disclosure laws, we will ask you to sign and return an FDD Receipt, which is the very last page of the FDD.
- Complete our Franchise Application – After you have reviewed our FDD and made the decision to become a Boardroom Salon for Men Franchisee, you will need to complete and return our Franchise Application, which is available from your Franchise Development Consultant.
- Discovery Day – Spend the day with us in Southlake, TX. You will have the opportunity to meet our owners and senior management team, visit some of our Salons in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and have face to face meetings with the individuals you will be working with once you become a Franchisee. We have found it’s an excellent way for us to get to know each other better and is an essential part of the process of becoming a Boardroom Salon for Men Franchisee.
- Review Franchise Agreement – Once you have completed your Discovery Day and have been approved to become a Boardroom Salon for Men Franchisee, we will prepare the Franchise Agreement and related documents for your Salon and send them to you.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement and Pay the Initial Franchise Fee – When you are ready to make the commitment and become a Boardroom Salon for Men Franchisee, you will need to sign and return the Franchise Agreement and related documents for your Salon to your Franchise Development Consultant, along with your check for the Initial Franchise Fee.
- Receive Pre-Opening Manual – The Pre-Opening Manual walks you through the Salon development process – from signing your Franchise Agreement to your Salon’s Grand Opening.
- Secure Location – Secure your location, sign your lease and start your build-out.