The Boardroom Salon for Men consistently and effectively delivers relevant and valuable support and assistance to its Franchisees, which begins with the franchisee application and assessment process and continues through Salon design, build-out, training and daily operations, including:
- Site Selection - We have a proven set of standards and an efficient evaluation process. We can also recommend a qualified retail estate broker who will help you find the best location for your Salon in your market.
- Store Design and Décor – Our experienced team will design your salon layout to maximize its revenue production potential and create the world class ambience that is the hallmark of The Boardroom Salon for Men. We will also provide a list of all the equipment, furniture, fixtures and supplies you will need to set up and operate you salon.
- POS Software Selection - We have an efficient and proven POS system, along with effective technical support, which will help you and your team manage your salon.
- Vendor Relationships - By taking advantage of our vendor relationships, you will be able to quickly and easily acquire all the equipment, furniture, fixtures and products you will need to operate your salon – and all at the best prices and payment terms.
- Training - We provide an intensive initial training program and offer ongoing training to you and your key employees.
- Marketing - You will have access to top quality marketing materials which can easily be customized and used to effectively promote your salon in your market. In addition, our marketing team will help you plan, execute and evaluate your Grand Opening and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Operations – Our team of men’s grooming professionals is available to provide assistance and support to help your salon operate at peak performance levels.